I am responsible for delivering the full resources of Sumeru for our investors, our portfolio companies, and our team.
What attributes do you admire most in an executive?
“I get a group of people who are talented to commit to excellence and to work together as one. That’s where it starts. Different talents, same commitment.” Coach Mike Krzyzewski
What is your favorite part of your job?
Working with young, talented professionals and seeing them excel. Developing relationships with founder entrepreneurs as a trusted partner.
What is your perfect day?
Epic powder runs or bike ride in the morning followed by a productive afternoon of work and a great dinner with family.
“I’ve had the opportunity to work with many professionals over the years as both an entrepreneur and an investor. The professionals we worked with at Sumeru are unlike any I’ve worked with before. They are wise, patient, collaborative, insightful, reasonable, and impressively supportive. I would look forward to working with them again in the future, knowing that in the end, their highly professional team will help to ensure that value is both created and preserved.”
Tyson Weihs, Foreflight Cofounder and CEO
- Founding Partner and Managing Partner of Sumeru, Founding Partner of Silver Lake Sumeru
- Chair Investment Committee, set strategic direction for the firm
- Silver Lake Sumeru – Managing Director and Founding Partner
- Lehman Brothers – Managing Director and Head of Global Technology
- Robertson Stephens – Vice President
- Duke University, BS, Political Science and Public Policy
- University of Pennsylvania – The Wharton School, MBA