Sumeru operates at the intersection of people and innovative technology. We have the privilege of partnering with terrific people to help scale some of the most innovative, culture-forward SaaS and enterprise technology platforms. Today, we are thrilled to introduce several new team members and announce well-deserved summer promotions!
2023 Associate Class
Ami Feng, Bhoomika Jain, Dhanush Kota are Sumeru’s newest Investment Associates.
- Ami Feng joins us from Perella Weinberg Partners Healthcare M&A Group. She is a graduate of The Wharton School at University of Pennsylvania.
- Bhoomika Jain joins us from Bank of America’s Investment Banking Division M&A Group. She is a graduate of The Dyson School of Applied Economics & Management at Cornell University.
- Dhanush Kota joins from Bank of America’s Investment Banking Division Global Industrials Group. He is a graduate of The Dyson School of Applied Economics & Management at Cornell University.
2023 Analyst Class
Sumeru is thrilled to welcome our second class of analysts: Abishek Balakrishnan, Amogh Bhalerao, and Angela Han.
- Abishek Balakrishnan joins us having completed recent internships at Morgan Stanley and White Hat Capital Partners as well as recently graduating from NYU Stern School of Business with degrees in finance and marketing.
- Amogh Bhalerao – 2022 summer analyst – rejoins us post-graduation from The Wharton School at University of Pennsylvania with degrees in finance and business analytics.
- Angela Han joins us having completed a summer internship at PJT Partners and graduated from The Wharton School at University of Pennsylvania with degrees in finance, computer science, and fine arts.
We congratulate Blake Shott and Raymond Shen on their promotions to Vice President and Shari Tang to Senior Associate. Blake and Raymond joined Sumeru in 2020 and have been actively involved across several of the firm’s recent investments including beqom, Zappi, and Consensus as well as a number of portfolio companies, exits and key firm initiatives. Shari joined Sumeru in 2021 and has meaningfully contributed across a number of the firm’s investments and portfolio companies.