Managing Director and COO
Where did you grow up?
I spent most of my childhood in Racine, Wisconsin and have lived in 13 cities across the East coast, Midwest, California, France & Spain.
What is your favorite book and why?
Anything by Cormac McCarthy or David Foster Wallace because their writing is electric.
What do you do in your spare time?
I mountain bike around the Bay area and beyond. It gets me outside, with heart and adrenaline pumping, and puts me in a “flow” state of mind.
- Lead the Portfolio Operations team and manage internal functions
- Silver Lake, Operating Principal
- Qualcomm, Finance
- Sprint, Finance
- U.S Filter, Marketing and M&A Integration
- Other: Bank teller, police department employee (my only union job), D&D Dungeon Master, ice cream scooper, mascot, cover band guitarist, carpet cleaner, retail sales, U.S. Senate intern, international econ TA
- Harvard Business School, MBA
- Georgetown University, BSFS, International Political Science