- Joined in 2020
- Over a decade of operations, go-to-market, and pricing & packaging experience.
- Prior to joining SEP, Smita led the monetization strategy for multiple products in the Salesforce portfolio, where she drove value-based pricing strategies to help launch new products and features, integrate acquisitions and optimize existing product lines.
- Earlier in her career, Smita managed demand forecasting and supply planning for the iPhone and accessories at Apple. Smita began her career in consulting at Deloitte, where she focused on operations and supply chain projects across a variety of industries including construction & mining, microprocessor manufacturing, and branded foods.
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, B.S. in Accountancy, B.S. in Finance, honors
- University of Chicago, Booth School of Business, M.B.A.